PLAYA ENCANTO RULES
The subdivision and beach rules apply equally to owners, renters, and
visitors. Please observe them so that everyone can enjoy their stay. Failure to
comply will result in a fine, or even expulsion from Playa Encanto. The
subdivision and beach rules are enforced by the Playa Encanto security officers.
February 5, 2000
ATTENTION ALL HOMEOWNERS
Due to the extremely
dangerous and reckless behavior of many people, we are forced into banning all
in Playa Encanto from
bringing ATV.’s or any off road vehicles into the community. This step is being
taken to protect the safety and well being of all of us who want to enjoy the
charm of our community. Failure to comply with the rules or this letter will
result in fines and vehicle’s being confiscated. Your cooperation and
understanding is greatly appreciated by us all.
“No one under 16 may drive any
motorized vehicle in Playa Encanto or anywhere in Mexico; per Mexican law.”
1. ALL VEHICLES MUST OBSERVE 15 MPH SPEED LIMIT in ALL areas of the
2. RECREATIONAL VEHICLE RIDING (ATCs, buggies, rails, etc.):
a. NO riding on the beach
b. Subdivision riding permitted between 8 am and 8 pm only
c. To be ridden courteously when near homes (to protect
children playing near homes or on beach)
d. The estuary is a bird sanctuary and is OFF LIMITS to all vehicles
e. NO no riding on the dunes (so as to protect vegetation)
f. Roads used only as access to your destination, not
g. Motorcycles are not permitted
3. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED! Homes and vegetation are
considered to be HIGH RISK FIRE AREAS because of exposed propane tanks,
stored gasoline, and exposed wood on many homes. The fire station is
approximately 30 minutes away. THE FINE IS $ 500.00 USD.
4. TRASH Dumping is not allowed anywhere in Playa Encanto or between Playa Encanto and
5. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your neighbors at all times, especially
a. Loading/unloading vehicles
b. Running generators
c. Parking a vehicle or trailer that might block access of others
In order for garbage to be
picked up. All garbage must be bagged, tied and placed in a closed container.
6. CONSERVE WATER: all water is hauled in from town. Please remember
to impress this on renters as well! A motto to remember regarding toilet
facilities: "If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it
7. ALL PETS must be controlled by owner. Please
observe the leash law to protect
others and your pet. All pet droppings("poop") MUST be picked up and removed.
8. REMOVE YOUR LITTER and pick up one more item as
9. ABSOLUTELY NO CAMPING anywhere in Playa Encanto.